The International Organization for Standards is benchmark of Quality.
ISO 9001:2000 certification has special significance in designing & documentation of procedures for establishing processes and implementing quality systems in various processes such as Admissions, Education Realization, Laboratories, Libraries, Offices, Hostels, Transport and Training and Administration.
DET NORSKE VERITAS (DNV), Netherlands, certified St. Mary's Group of Institutions with ISO 9001:2000 for a period of 3 years Certificate No 25049 Dated 1 Dec 2008, renewal in progress.
Quality Objectives :
- To impart education & training at U.G. & P.G. level and inculcate professionalism to suit to the needs of the industry.
- To ensure better quality o education by continuous monitoring and review of performance and counseling.
- To effect incremental improvement in the pass percentage in the semester examination.
- To enhance problem-solving skills, [students undertake live projects both from industry and in- house].
- To supplement in academic input of students by seminars, conferences, guest lectures, industrial visits & input training.
- To strive constantly so as to improve the potential of the faculty members through up- gradation of qualification, participation in Short Term Training Programs (STTP), seminars and workshops, and publications of papers, books etc.,
- To provide industrial exposure to the faculty members by institute industry interaction by undertaking sponsored research, consultancy work and organizing industry oriented training program at various levels.
- Providing excellent infrastructure facilities.
- Providing excellent teaching and research environment.
- Networking with leading business, industry and research organizations.
- Empowering youth through technical and management education.
- Interacting with society through community & entrepreneurship development programs.